Insulated steel base door with durable Ultra Grain® finish.
Beautiful and unique, Canyon Ridge® Limited Edition Series carriage house doors are constructed with an energy-efficient, Intellicore® insulated steel base and finished with faux wood composite cladding and overlays. The appearance is that of authentic swing-out doors but with the convenience of modern, upward operation.
Canyon Ridge® Collection
- Composite overlay material is molded from actual wood to replicate the species’ natural texture and intricate grain patterns.
- Four-layer construction: steel + insulation + Ultra-Grain steel + overlay (see construction info.)
- 2″- Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. R-value of 18.4. Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Clear Cypress composite overlay material.
- Factory finish options are Walnut and Medium.
- Utilizes Ultra-Grain steel finish: a durable, natural-looking woodgrain paint finish.
- Your choice of rectangular, square, and true arched window designs in clear, obscure, seeded or insulated glass. Window grilles are removable for ease of cleaning.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- WindCode rated available.
- Composite Overlay
- Steel with Ultra-Grain Paint Finish
- 2″ Intellicore® Insulation
Shown in Medium Finish with Clear Cypress Overlays. See design information below for composite cladding and overlay options.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability.