Garage Doors & More covers the Northwestern Arkansas area (Rogers, Bentonville, Bella Vista, Lowell, Rogers, and Springdale) with quick response times and professional service. Whether your door is in need of immediate repair or you need a new garage door installed, we are here to help. We are trained professionals and all work is guaranteed.
Emergency Services – Broken Spring Repair
A garage door spring replacement is one of the most common repairs required on a garage door. These springs come in varying sizes and act as a balance, lifting most of the garage door weight. This allows the door to easily open and close manually or with the assistance of an opener. Call us for emergency repairs at (479) 250-2069, 24 hours a day/7 days a week – including holidays.
Wireless Keypads and Remotes Installation
Garage Doors & More can install wireless keypads outside of your garage or program your remotes. Get the added convenience of being able to open your garage door without using a remote control or key. Remotes can operate multiple garage door openers eliminating the need of multiple remotes on your vehicle visor.
Garage Door and Opener Repair
Not only can Garage Doors & More replace broken garage door springs but also just about any part on your garage door. We also repair and replace garage door openers. Call (479) 250-2069 or send an e-mail to schedule an appointment.
Garage Doors & More can repair a variety of garage door/opener vendors like Pella, Amarr, Haas, Stanley, Door Link, LiftMaster, Clopay, Overhead Door, CHI, Genie, Chamberlain, Sears, GADCO, Hormann, Wayne Dalton, Linear, Raynor, Windsor and MACC,
Winterize Your Garage
Garage Doors & More will come out and replace the weatherized trim around the door and the rubber on the bottom of the door.
Preventative Maintenance Program
We encourage you to have your garage door system professionally inspected. These inspections are normally performed based on the individual customer’s needs quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
Your inspection from Garage Doors & More will include:
- Careful inspection and any necessary adjustments to the counterbalance system including springs, bearings, cables and attached hardware.
- Careful inspection and necessary adjustments of all fasteners, hinges, top brackets, bottom brackets, tracks and rollers.
- Lubrication of all moving door parts.
- Careful inspection of your electric operator, test the reversing mechanism including necessary adjustments to limit switches and lubrication of appropriate parts.
- Recommendations on how to use your existing door more safely.
- A written recommendation will be given for any further repairs needed prior to additional work being completed.
- To help prevent future problems, have your doors and electric operators inspected regularly.
Contact Garage Doors & More at 479-250-2069 for an appointment. We provide free estimates on new products or service work.